This past week there were a number of very helpful postings on finding info
and downloads for incorporating an Allaire Forum into a site. Specifically
links to a few sites for code. Since I have lost everything in my bookmarks
and email in a messy soiree yesterday I need to ask if anyone would be
generous enough to share this info again. Email me off list if you want to
spare everyone the extra email on a recent subject.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Gruen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]