> In know this was discussed a lot recently, but I have a specific question:
>
> - The NFR software received from Allaire can be used by several developers
> at the partner site, correct? They are not One user versions are they?

Basically they are the full software, but the boxes are marked "Not For
Resale" - they provide the normal license agreements, but you just can't
sell them on (or use on a Production box) - therefore you still legally have
to buy one Studio per person - buy you do get your dealer discount on
that...

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer