I'd like to have a set of links at the top of my pages within an
application that represent a trail to the user and how they could navigate
backwards if needed. I'm wondering what standard and/or clever ways there
are to go about this, and where the logic might go. For example, I've
thought about the top of each page adding it's link as the user goes
through, but this only works in the forward direction...

Here's what I'm thinking it will look like when the user has made three
choices and is on "confirm," which wouldn't be a hyperlink like the first
three sections.

Home\Data Entry Menu\Visit Entry\Confirm.

(I.e.: Home\Layer1\Layer2\Layer3)

I don't necessarily need code, just ideas from people who have done it!
Thanks very much in advance.

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]