From: Russel Madere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: connection limit has been reached?

If you are using Winders NT use the Lisence Manager to verify that you have
the correct number of SQL and NT lisences for the servers.  If necessary,
purchase a few more.

Russel

  Russel Madere, Jr.         Senior Web Developer
  ICQ: 5446158               http://www.TurboSquid.com

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.