At 08:00 AM 1/22/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi
>This is my first posting, and I really do need help.
>I am using a CF_Grid for my client to input data.
>It works on my machine and the ISP's machines, but not on the
>clients.
>The client has all java enabled etc.

If you are talking about CFGrid (as opposed to a custom tag as your message
implies), we have problems in netscape that we don't in IE. We have
problems with Mac apparently also. When our Mac people have to do
data-entry with the application that uses it, they come in to this room to
use the PCs. CFGrid seems like a really good idea if you can mandate the
environment, but it's being a pain in the butt. At least I didn't do it.