From: Perez, Bismark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 8:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT - Browsers version by percentage

Sorry for the real OT, but can somebody shed a light on this... the other
day there was a thread talking about excluding some users that might have an
old browser which might not support JavaScript and all that... I was
wondering, by looking at your logs, can somebody tell the list what is the
breakdown of users you have seem using different browsers versions...
percentages will be fine...

again, sorry for the OT by I think this might also help the list too...

Bismarck Perez