At 08:57 AM 1/23/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone have any insight as to whether Allaire's apps will soon run on
>Macintosh as a result of the merger with Macromedia?

We will probably see some studio-like product in the future so integration
between the design and the functionality won't require a different OS.
Server apps is different. There is a market for a CF Studio or HomeSite for
Mac, but not for CF Server for Mac.

Of course design doesn't actually *require* Mac, but Mac has definite
design advantages. *grumbles that her home computer can't even register a
thousand fonts.*

Now announcing my newly updated website
http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/index.cfm
Resume: http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/resume.cfm