I am trying to get this setup.  After installing when it wants to setup the
Connection to the External Server which I assume is my PWS Server.  I am
using this for learning on my local machine.  I assume you would have it
listen to port 80 but that simple stops my PWS from working completely.
What can I do to fix this?  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now
jrun.dll is locked, I tried rebooting into dos mode and then deleting the
dll that seem to have worked only now I can not get into the setup of server
connector.   So I uninstalled and reinstalled it seemed to work but when I
used the connector once again I was in the above pickle.   What am I doing
wrong?  Am I understanding or not asking the right questions?   HELP?

Thanks,
Nathan