From: Nick Slay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 9:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Allaire on a Mac?

Ah... but are you still running windows on it???    :^)

And one of the things I failed to mention about my Powerbook is that it has
wireless networking.... UNREAL!!  We have two PC's, a G4 Mac and this
powerbook, and there are no cables between the Mac's and PC's, yet they have
full network access via wireless networking.

You can't beat some of the Mac OS features for the powerbook... one of my
favourites being the Location Manager.   I can sit in the office using the
Airport Wireless Network... walk around the house etc without needing cables
to be plugged in in order to surf the net, or send emails... I can then go
out to meetings, and with one click, everything is setup for using the
modem.   A recent trip to the UK had me doing the same thing... one click,
and everything configured for connections in the UK.   No reboots, no
changing IP's etc etc etc...

It's all down to personal preference I guess.. from the experience I had
with my last PC laptop, I won't ever by another one again.

oh, and by the way... that laptop you give the URL too... still doesn't
compete with the Powerbooks!!   hehehehehehe