> I think this would explain some problems I am having with
> flash and the mac. On a pc loading variables into a flash
> movie is a simple process. However for Netscape on a mac
> I seem to have to set a cookie and read it instead of
> way to get IE on a mac to load variables. Anyone know if
> I am just doing this wrong?

I'm no Flash guru - I can spell it, that's about it - but there are known
problems with some plugins in some browsers. I can tell you where you can
get this answered, though. There's a Flash list run by Branden Hall, a Fig
Leaf guy, which covers ActionScript issues quite a bit. It has a moderate
amount of traffic, and is generally on-topic. For more info:

http://chattyfig.figleaf.com/

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496