Well, I've been off the list since before the holidays and thought now would
be a good time to sign back...  because I have a question/request/problem.

I've built an application to handle some aspects of our customer relations.
I've completed every part but one... and I'm hitting my head on wall over
it!

In a nutshell, a person enters some information from which a contract is
displayed to the person on the screen. They click agree and the database is
updated fine and emails are sent, etc etc. My problem is this: how to take
that information and lob it into a document which will saved on the web
server. I've search high and low for a tutorial on this and the books all
seem vague (or I'm looking in the wrong place!)

Could someone lend me a hand?

Thanks!

Greg Creedon