From: Williams, Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 5:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Spaces in query column names

I have a table that is out of my control and some of the column names have
spaces or dashes in them and one is a number.

Querying the table works fine, but when I go to output the results of the
query CF chokes on these various column names.  I've tried different
formatting functions to present a proper variable name to CF, but so far
have not had any luck.  Does somebody know how to format improper column
names to that CF will output them?

I appreciate any help!