From: Robert Orlini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 9:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cf error page in apllication.cfm

Hello,

I have a process on our web server's dynamic home page accessing data.
Whenever the dynamic data connection fails, instead of display the standard
CF error page, it displays a static version of our home page.

This process works OK. I was wondering if there is a way to incorporate
additional CF code in that CF error page that also emails our webteam that a
static page is displaying because of a bad connection.

Is the default error page specified in the application.cfm file just a
static page or can it display an error and also do other processes? Is there
another area in CF that can handle this?

Thanks.

Robert O.
web admin