I know portions of http://www.smartmoney.com/ are CF based so I am hoping to
find someone that will know something about this site on the list.

Bottom line... I want to use charts like theirs in an intranet application
we have.  How can I get them?
        example:
http://www.smartmoney.com/eqsnaps/index.cfm?story=charting&symbol=ALLR&fk=77
52

They are Java applets, but VERY cool in my opinion.  I like the
interactivity that they allow.

So, does anyone have any advice?  Do I just need to hire a Java programmer
and get him/her working on it or can I buy some applets somewhere.
(Incidently we are currently using the JClass charting classes from
http://www.sitraka.com/, they are nice, but not as nice as the ones from
SmartMoney)

Any advice?