Hi,

if you manually  pass the values for CFID and CFTOKEN from page to page (or
enable cookies), they won't change anymore and indeed CF stores these values
and along with them stores all session variables for that user. Whenever the
user tries to access a session variable, CF looks up the users CFID and
CFTOKEN in server memory and retrieves the associated session var.

HTH,

Chris