Aaron:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Right now it's set up to log on as the "local system account" and "allow
service to interact with desktop" is checked.

For "This Account,"  If I try to add my account name and password, I get an
error that says I don't exist ... so I'm guessing this is the wrong account
to put here, but if so, I'm not sure what to put here.

H.