Thats very interesting, because doing a view source indicates that they are
using CF:-)

I mean how many other scripting languages generate that much whitespace!

regards

Andrew Scott
Senior Cold Fusion Application Developer
ANZ Business eCommerce
* Ph 8615 6018
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is
confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. The
Communication may contain copyright material of Australia and New Zealand
Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 ("ANZ"), or any of its related
entities or of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the
Communication, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete
the Communication, and do not read, copy, print, retransmit, store or act in
reliance on the Communication. Any views expressed in the Communication are
those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of
ANZ. ANZ does not guarantee the integrity of the Communication, or that it
is free from errors, viruses or interference.