This probably isn't what you want, but what about an intermediate page that
holds a form full of hidden fields and automatically posts itself once
displaying?  It still is post WITH a form, but not from the user's
perspective.

But you must be doing something more than just passing variables, right?
Hmm.  I'm perplexed.  What is the end goal?

Matthieu