From: Eric Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 12:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: (WFOT) Curling, Cold Fusion and Online Tools

Yeah I am closer to creating that open source "sports Centre". But these
damn day jobs, night jobs, and full-time play kind of cut into the
recreational work.

Does anyone have any CF applications specifically for curling?

Not important.

What I want to do, with sadness, is diagram our last shot in last nights
curling action in Winnipeg. And to my suprise, there doesn't seem to be much

out there. Maybe some Visio templates? with the sheet of ice, a skip, some
rocks? :)

nuthin. :(

Does anyone have anything? I'll post whatever I do somewhere.

(We are playing home up by two without the hammer. They have first shot with

about a foot of separation from our second shot. Their rock is biting the
back of four foot on one side of the house. Our rock just behind nibbling
the 8ft directly behind. They have a guard about 4 ft from the house on the
other side of the rings.

Our skip decides to freeze or tap their stone. to force a tricky shot for
tie. (I would have played the takeout myself, but the ice was tricky????).
Weight was good, Line was good. As we cross the hogline the rock catches a
hair, the other turn, and curls an amazing 6 ft to raise their guard from
the middle of nowhere to the 8 ft (second shot), and they are left with a
draw for the win. :( which they confidently made.

Unbelievable. I need to record this baby.

Eric