> Hallo everyone,
> I want to ask some question that related with
> ColdFusion's feature.
> What is the meaning of dynamic load balancing?

When the traffic is divided up to separate servers in real time. For
example. You have 3 servers that's clustered or load balanced to do the same
thing. Without the "dynamic" catch phrase, each server will have 33% of the
load/traffic. CF enterprise has builtin monitoring tools that checks to see
the stress of each server that allows the load to shift from one server to
the next depending on the status/health of the 3 servers. So if one is
really busy, that one will get maybe 5% of the traffic while the other two
will get the rest of the load.

> What is the meaning of automatic fail over?
Fail over protection means when one server goes down, another server, which
has been idle, comes in to the picture and takes over the load. Fail over is
not load balancing.

Xing