Von: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. Februar 2001 23:58
An: CF-Talk
Betreff: Re: CF-NT-Server hangs: no interaction possible

Ehmm..I think CF is running amok and using all the CPU Cycles on your
machine. Try leaving Task Manager running on the system tray, so that you
can see the CPU display and see if when it hangs this is filled green
(100%).

This problem has been spoken about at length (if this is what is happening),
and I've never seen a clear indication as to what causes the problem..or
what could be done to fix it.

-Gel