I am developing a site where there will be a lot of dynamic graphing.  I am
expecting approximately 500 concurrent users on the site.  Most of them will
be doing the graphing application that I am creating.  I am thinking of
using Crystal Reports 8 with is web component for this.  I was wondering if
anyone out there had any experience with this?  I am also wondering if
Crystal Reports will be able to handle this amount of traffic?  I am also
wondering if there is something out there that can do graphed reporting that
is not as expensive as the Macromedia Generator.
Any comments are welcome.

Alan Koenig

While jumping on a train, one of Ghandi’s sandals fell off on the platform
of the train station.  He quickly proceeded to take the other side off and
threw it on the platform as the train left the station.  His disciple asked,
“Master what are you doing?”  Ghandi’s reply was “One side of my sandal will
be of no use to the soul who finds it, so I am giving him the
In love and Friendship,
Alan Koenig