From: Campbell Morton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 2:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFSouth notes

>Incremental Page Layout - Dont know what this is all about...
At our last CFUG - it apparently is similar to ASP's 'flush buffer'
function - which can push out the processed page as it goes - so you don't
have to wait until the entire page is processed to see any result. I guess
it will help make things 'appear' quicker ; )

Cam.
Campbell Morton
Application Developer
Facilities Assist