Paul,

This very thing has ham-strung my development more than any other limitation
of HTML.  The simplest way to do this is to have the user zip the files like
Aaron suggests.

Another solution is to offer several upload boxes to the user.  On our site,
we will offer 5 by default.  This is controlled by a variable, so if the
users start asking for more, we can increase the number of files uploaded by
a single form submission.  We may also find a Java or JavaScript based
replacement to upload the files.

But the simplest answer is No, you can only upload a single file in each
box.  Even the "free" web site people like Geocities, etc. haven't found a
better solution.

Russel

  Russel Madere, Jr.         Senior Web Developer
  ICQ: 5446158               http://www.TurboSquid.com

Some days you eat the bear; some days the bear eats you.