I guess Allaire's security system falls under the heading .. "don't tell
them where it is and no one will find it"

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 11:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: BETA 5

Lets be really blunt here. Do you have any idea what beta means? How about
NDA?  How about invitation only? Posting the beta location, which is a
hidden directory supplied to beta participants only, is wrong. I'm trying to
keep the list open here, but this is not right. Next I expect people to
start 'sharing' serial numbers and passcodes.
For those who think I'm getting a bit to defensive, your right. There are
proper ways of getting the beta and proper places to talk about it.