I needs some reccomendatins on software for testing Cold Fusion enabled
sites. The company that makes WinRunner develops products that seem like
they might work. I am just curious to know if anyone has any good
recomendations. The mor automated the software, the better.

Thanks,

-chris.alvarado
[developer] - VerticalNet

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.