---------- Original Message ------------------------
From: Scott Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 12:52:39 -0500

When you make a <CFQUERY>, the variable queryName.columnList variable
returns a list
of field names from the query. However, this order doesn't appear to reflect
the order
of columns from the SELECT statement, or the table itself. Is there some
logic
to how its ordered? And, is there a way to access the columns in the order
of the
SELECT statement?

Thanks,

Scott