APC makes something... I think it's called a Master Switch. It has 8 ports
you can switch on/off through a web page interface.

Kent Runyan

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Call [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: hardware

O.T. warning.....

I am trying to find a remote power cycling switch that is IP based, not
telephony based.  Anyone have experience or a good source for these?  My
application does not permit me to string in a dedicated phone line for the
switch, it has to be IP based communication. I have seen them before, but I
am not having much luck locating vendors.

Thanks in advance.

end O.T.

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]