> is it an additional install? or is it automatically installed
> with CF Server Ent? The reason I ask is we have the CF Server
> Enterprise Upgrade. I looked thrugh the install CD and cannot
> find any reference to an install for ClusterCATS. The only thing
> I see referring to ClusterCATS is in the CF Documentation on
> the CD.

During the install process, you should see a list of choices and checkboxes
for those choices. One of the choices should say "Load balancing and
failover" or something like that. ClusterCATS isn't a separate install.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444