> And whoever the "this is not the fusebox list" guy is, this
> is cf_talk, fusebox is a subset of that discussion and wherein it does
have
> its own list, not every knows about it so ease up.

I wouldn't call Fusebox a subset of CF.  Sure, Fusebox might have been born
of CF, but Fusebox is not ColdFusion speciffic .. so any Fusebox stuff
really is best kept to its own list.  Some of the Fuseboxers have complained
that CF-Talk stuff has been spilling over into the Fusebox list too often,
and I agree.  Fusebox has evolved enough where it can stand on its own,
apart from CF.  I like to keep up to date of Fusebox type stuffs, so I
subscribed to that list, in addition to CF-Talk.  Personally, I keep both
seperate mentally . and rightfully so.

Todd Ashworth
Web Application Developer
Network Administrator