I have no idea who Mr Bean is or where he has come from, nor do I
recall any previous contributions being posted to this list from Mr Bean.

I am  deeply suspicious of anyone who uses the name Mr Bean (For
those who are not aware, the character of Mr Bean is played to
great effect by Rowan Atkinson here in the UK where the character
is a particularly ineffective and idiotic comic buffoon).

Mr Bean's email address of PT Barnum does not inspire me with
confidence about the posters identity or their genuine interest in
our community.

His attack on Howie who consistently and regularly provides
valuable help on this list is just ludicrous.  It was Howie who
stepped in and helped Michael out when he had his last problems
with the list hosting it and running for several months to the
benefit of us all.

I will declare an interest here in that I use Howie's products. I
for one am very happy that we have people on this list like Howie,
Min, Dave Watts, etc ( apologies to the many others who I have not
mentioned) who offer advice and help.

Personal attacks of this sort are not going encourage anyone to
share their knowledge and advice and that would be to the detriment of us all.

Gordon

This coming from the person who is pushing there own

NOW who's the LIAR

"Howie Hamlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
129201c0984e$d1e2b2e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:129201c0984e$d1e2b2e0$
[EMAIL PROTECTED]