> > Only a few people can post. Posters are
> > set by recommendation from a current poster.
>
> Can you compile a 'grandfathered' list of historically productive
> cf-talk members in order to streamline the start up of the posting
> privileged list?
Already done. We've got a number of people who are known by 'name' and they
will be granted initial posting and moderation privlages. This goes to the
next point in that those who are allowed to moderate are also allowed to
post and those who post OT are removed from moderation. Those who post well
are judged to get moderation.
As for labeling, we'll deal with the specifics of that after the lists are
up. First steps first.