Hi

Here i am in loop..

Actually here we are receiving one variable
information(form.xmlpacket) from "posting system"  but
when they have "&" data
(Like address field = "a&brothers")
they are converting into "&" for further
processing to xmlparsers (in our system)

This data they are posting properly to our cold fusion
server(and we have one webserver (IIS) is also there
in between their server and our coldfusion application
server.

When they are sending data to us(contains "&"), i
could n't able to see whole data in that
variable("form.xmlpacket"). After "&" data is not
displaying.

I hope (may be) web server is stopping to send after
"&" data

Any how is there any way to read the whole data with
"&" . I believe you understand well.

And i have one doubt if we post from first system to
second system, Then will it be comes thru first system
web server or directly it comes thru to second web
server to second system.

Awaiting your response or valuable suggestion

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh