Good morning,

For those of you who downloaded the Spindal Web Application Development software from
 http://www.ConquestDataSystems.com.

Thanks for the tremendous number of you who downloaded the software, and the most
valuable feedback received.  I hope you have been able to put this software to good
use.

There is now an updated version available which does includes the code generator
templates for both ColdFusion and ASP, in addition to the HTML template that was
already included.  Also, the help system is now fully enabled.

BTW: I am the developer of this package and would appreciate any additional comments
or input you might care to make regarding this products features and functions.

Thanks, Sincerely,

Richard Romano
[EMAIL PROTECTED]