Hi all. I am working with my shopping cart, which runs beautiful on
4.01. I'm supposed to upgrade a customer running on 4.51 on
virtualscape to my latest version. I just so happened to install 4.51
on my Win 98 development box the other day to make sure all my apps
are up to snuff before upgrading my real server to 4.51. I thought
everything was going well, until now!

Anyway, about every 3rd or 4th time I enter something into the cart,
when overwriting what's in there, I get all kinds of wacky errors.
The pcode errors, parser errors, all kinds of crap. And this:

page=CFTempOnlyForSetVariableNeverUseThisNameInYourCFMLCode122333444455555654321

WHAT THE ^%$&^^ IS THAT?!?!

Once that one hits, no cfm pages can be accessed until cfserver is restarted.

I don't see how it can be the code, because it's nothing fancy where
it seems to be choking.
It's a simple:

newbasket = querynew
queryaddrow
querysetcell (a few cells)

Then I turn it to wddx and save it in the client database.

<CFWDDX INPUT="#newbasket#" OUTPUT="MyBasket" ACTION="CFML2WDDX">
<cfset client.basket = MyBasket>

Then I output to variables.basket right afterwards to show the cart contents.

<CFWDDX INPUT="#client.basket#" OUTPUT="variables.basket" ACTION="WDDX2CFML">

I thought since I only had 64 MB RAM, that was probably the problem,
so I ran out and got another 128 MB. No dice. So I installed WebSite
Pro and turned off PWS. Still no dice.

Is this me? Is there a problem with WDDX and 4.51 SP2? Anyone see
anything I'm doing wrong that will help me? I'm supposed to have this
2 or 3 hour job done and uploaded by 6 PM and I've been at it since 4
AM.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452