OK, after that SP question, and some experimentation, I've decided to start
doing most of the work with CF, and then shift over to SPs when I know I've
got the SQL working

Anyway, I'm trying to do the update from one table to another in SQL using a
JOIN - it's SQL Server 7

update table1 inner join table2 on table1.ID=table2.ID
set table1.Title=table2.Title,
    table1.Body=table2.Body,
    table1.Section=table2.Section
where table1.ID in (#form.PageIDList#)

This returns;
ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the
keyword 'inner'.

I'm now totally confused! Maybe I'm just too tired and frazzled

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited