I'm looking for people's opinions on their cold fusion hosts.  It is easy
enough to find pricing information on different hosts, but I'm interested in
finding out the quality of their service.

The main areas I consider are
1)  How good is their customer service (i.e. how long are you put on hold)
2)  How knowledgeable are their techs
3)  How reliable is their service (amount of down time, configuration of
their servers etc.)
4)  How much access you the developer are given to your site (i.e. control
panels)

Basically I want to find a good quality Cold Fusion host without having to
try them all first.
Any references to (non biased) articles on this subject would also be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,