From: Andrew@home [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity... again...

Hi All!

I have a question about Verity, that has already probably been discussed
here,
so I apologize for redundancies...

I have been using Verity, and have been getting quite used to it.

I am wondering, how do I do a 2-deep search, a 'search within a search'?

As I understand it, it can be done with CF and Verity, but being the
goofball
newbie that I am, I can't figure it out.

You guys are all CF Gods to me!

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Andrew Richardson