From: Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 1:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: [OT: Cheaper Alternative to SQL Server 2000]

postgresSQL

"Jason Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry about the OT post.

I was wondering if someone could give me some feedback on a cheaper
alternative to SQL Server. I am on a limited budget to create my own
webserver and I have only experience in developing with CF and SQL Server. I
really can't afford the $5,000 that Microsoft wants for SQL Server 2000.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks for your time

Jason Larson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]