From: Cyrill Vatomsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 2:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Referential Integrity

HI,

My question is whether it is better to write CF routines to maintain
referential integrity of the database (say, hiding a delete button or
checkbox if child records exist in another table) or to set up "Preserve
Referential Integrity" rules in MS access and try to catch errors?

Which leads me to a theoretical question: should I rely more on built-in
database functions or on CF?

Thanks,

Cyrill