> Any suggestions on good Log File Analyzers along the lines of WebTrends?
> WebTrends new pricing model makes them a little to expensive on hosted
> servers.

LiveStats (http://www.mediahouse.com/statisticsserver/); around $500 for up
to 500 domains, then $380 for additional 500-packs, I believe. And much
cooler than WebTrends, since you see, well, live stats, like who's currently
on your server. It's also much easier on server resources; we had to use a
separate box for WebTrends, and process at night. LiveStats now runs on the
same box, and does incremental processing every 5 minutes or so that's
unnoticeable on the CPU and RAM. Has it's own webserver, on a separate port,
for the reports. (And no, I don't work for MediaHouse. :))

-ron