OK, here's the problem, I have a table of about 150 "events", each has it's
own table for it's content
To make them all globally searchable, I'm trying to build one huge Verity of
them (if I loop over the 150 verities, this takes around 45 seconds)

So, I start with a QueryNew() and loop over each of the tables and add them
to my query

Then I run a CFIndex on them;
<cfindex
        collection="Complete_Pages"
        action="Refresh"
        type="Custom"
        body="Title,Body"
        key="ID"
        title="Title"
        query="fullSQL"
        custom1="EventID"
        custom2="EventTitle">

The problem is that when I ask for a return from CFSearch it only returns
values from the very first table added to the query

If I search for "*" it should return everything, but only returns 9 rows
(the table from the first event in the list)

BTW, Just before I run the CFIndex I have outputted the query, and it looks
perfect - over 900 rows

Here's how I'm building the query;
<cfset fullSQL=QueryNew("ID,Title,Body,EventID,EventTitle")>
<cfloop query="getSiteList">
        <cfoutput>
        #EventID#<br>
        </cfoutput>
        <cfquery name="getPages" datasource="PagesDSN">
                select ID, Title, Body, '#EventID#' as EventID,
                        '#Replace(EventTitle,"'","''","all")#' as EventTitle
                from #EventID#_Pages
                where Title is not null
                order by Title desc
        </cfquery>
        <cfscript>
        for (i=1; i lte getPages.RecordCount; i=i+1)
        {       // add the rows
                RecCnt=QueryAddRow(fullSQL);
                QuerySetCell(fullSQL, "ID", getPages.ID[i], RecCnt);
                QuerySetCell(fullSQL, "Title", getPages.Title[i], RecCnt);
                QuerySetCell(fullSQL, "Body", getPages.Body[i], RecCnt);
                QuerySetCell(fullSQL, "EventID", EventID, RecCnt);
                QuerySetCell(fullSQL, "EventTitle", EventTitle, RecCnt);
        }
        </cfscript>
</cfloop>

This is bugging the hell out of me as I'm sure it should work, but it just
doesn't

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer