Good morning.
i need some help.
i know little to nothing about asp.

i have just set up verity on 5 db apps & our intranet, which is mostley CF.
but there is one thing there i am not sucessful with.

it is an ASP app writen by our west coast group.
it uses includes.

it basically lets users set up there own site based on project number.
no db, just static directories, txt files & images.
they copy the info into there directorys & instant page.

i cant search on these though?
all the content is in seperat text files.

the main asp page is what pulls these directories in to make links.

can any one who knows asp & verity pleaase help me learn how to do this
right?
i told my maneger that i didnt write it & he should get the west coast to
solve there own problems, but this is not an option for me now.

i want to do this right, then find another job!
can send the source asp code.

-paul

Web Developer, NBBJ
Work:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]