I'm pulling a great big list of faculty names from our mammoth admisitrative database.
 The query is alphabetizing Lowercase names after Uppercase names, so I've got a guy
with a last name of van Oosterhout, and that's coming in after a guy named Zimmer.  Is
there some way for me to specify to the query that I don't want it to alphabetize
sensitive to case?  How about when I output it?  What I just read regarding the
groupcasesensitive attribute of cfoutput is that you set it to "no", and it will
preserve the case insensitivity of an already case-insensitive query.  I just wish I
*had* a case-insensitive query to preserve!

Willy Ray