Hello All,

I hope someone here might have an answer for me.  We are running CF 4.5.1
SP1 and OS Version: 5.6, SunOS.  I built an admin section for our site
using Session Vars to pass the UserID along, and all works on my NT system,
however when I transfered it to our production system on Solaris it would
no longer pass cookies to the client.  What is the difference between the
NT & Solaris concerning cookies?  Is there anything I can do other than
passing the URLToken?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry Stewart