I don't know if this is a CF problem yet, but I haven't been able to get to
the bottom of it:

The problem arises when using ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" to allow the use
of files in a form. It seems that if a file is present, then all is well.
However if the file field is empty then none of the other form data (input
type="text" etc.) are avalable to the processing page. You get the error
"Error resolving parameter FORM.PRICE" or something similar. Removing the
enctype parameter from the form cures the problem (but this disables the
file capabilities).

We are using: CF Enterprise 4.5.1, Windows 2000 ADV server / IIS 5, IE5.0
(to submit the form).

I guess the problem could be with any of these (of couse it could just be me
doing something stupid).

Anyway, if anyone has experienced the same problem or has an explaination I
would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Scott.