There is a custom tag on Allaire's site that I used one time that will do
what you are looking.  It's called 2 selects I believe.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: ibtoad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 2:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dynamic Select Box??

Does anyone know of a custom tag that allows a 2 array select box that is
dynamically populated?  Is this even possible?  In other words, the 2nd
column will be populated differently depending on what is selected in teh
1st column with both columns being populated through output queries.

Any Ideas?
Thanks,
Rich