I've got a client who is concerned that the adserver we are using seems to
be random in its service of ads. He'll sit there and continually refresh his
browser and gets upset when one ad comes up 3 times in a row, then another
comes up once, and then the original comes up another 5 times in a row. Even
though the ads even out over a long period, he really wants to see the ads
served an equal amount of times in a short period of browser refreshes. The
adserver is CF based and is working quite well for several other sites where
the clients understand that over a long period things even out.

It seems silly to me to want the ads to run in a strict sequence - so long
as the ad impressions even out it doesn't really matter to me. But the
customer is always right. Does anyone know of an adserver that sequences ads
in a strictly evenhanded manner? Ad 1 hits; then ad 2; then ad 3; then ad 4;
and so on until the cycle starts again?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Paul Sinclair