From: B. Wing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 12:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Advanced Database Search Form

There are two things that I'm trying to figure out how to do:  an Exact
Search - if I put in a search for  "bulb" it would return only "bulb" not
"bulbous".

Secondly, I've got a client who wants a search which will search only
beginning of word: For instance a search for, "bu" would return "bulbous"
but not "babudigalia".

Has anyone done either of these before?  I'd appreciate any idea of where to
start to build this.

Thanks a lot!

Britta