I'm having this wonderful problem with a space being added to the front of
the document:

first line of application.cfm is
<cfsetting enablecfoutputonly="yes">

then it includes a server specific config file that sets the application
stuff, i.e. <cfapplication name=blah...etc>

as far as I can tell, the space exists unless there is absolute no line
breaks, etc between the <cfsetting> and the <cfapplication> tags, and the
page containing the <cfapplication> tag must not have any line breaks as
well...

This is a problem because I'm trying to get Macromedia Flash to load
variables off a CF page, and a space in front breaks Flash...

Is there a fix for this?